Weed wackers, often referred to as weed eaters, are innovative gadgets that have shaped landscaping. The device uses a string trimmer line, that spins around at a high speed and effectively trims your weeds. Some models are plug-in, battery-powered, or use gasoline.
When changing your weed wacker head, the first step is to unplug your weed wacker. Next, you need to have a few tools handy to make the process efficient.
- 1 Tools You'll Need to Change Your Weed Eater
- 2 The Weed Wacker Head
- 3 Trimmer Head Replacement Process
- 4 Trimmer Line Replacement
- 5 Other Reasons Your Weed Eater May Not Be Working
- 6 Always Be Safe When Replacing Your Weed Trimmer Head