Enjoy A Lush Green Lawn With New Sod
- General property maintenance
- Tree and stump removal
- Spring and fall cleanup
- Interlocking stone installation
- Sodding installation
- Snow removal
- Landscape design and construction
- Weed control
- Garden maintenance
- Retaining walls
- French drain installation
- Debris removal
- And more
WHY CHOOSE US
CALL US TODAY
Professional Sodding Installation In Milton
1. Our team members remove the old grass to reveal the soil. The ground needs to be bare for sod installation.
2. We rake the soil and water it to prepare it for the new sod. We fill any holes in the ground to ensure the sod will be level. Grading can also be done at this step to level your entire yard.
3. We align the first roll of sod with a hardscape feature of your yard to ensure that it is straight. This could be a garden bed or patio for a residential backyard or a community sidewalk for a commercial property. Then we unroll the sod.
4. Our team adds another roll of sod, unrolling it next to the first piece. We continue this as we go, ensuring there are no gaps between the pieces.
5. When needed, we trim the sod to make sure the edges are even. We also trim the sod to make sure it will fit the area, working around any landscaping features.
6. Next, we roll your newly-laid lawn with a lawn roller. The lawn roller helps level the lawn and eliminate any air pockets between the sod and the soil.
7. Finally, we water the sod to help nourish it and encourage growth.
AND LAWN CARE SERVICE
PUT LIFE BACK INTO YOUR OAKVILLE LAWN WITH GREEN SOD
The Best Customer Service
Specialty Landscaping Services In Milton, Ontario
- Snow Removal
- Garden Maintenance
- Lawn Mowing
- Weed Control
- Fall Cleanup
- Spring Cleanup
- Leaf Removal
- Grub Management
- Other Yard Work
- Gardens Design and Installation
- Property Grading
- French Drain Construction
- Lawn Aeration
- Turf Installation
- Irrigation System Installation
- Garden & Grass Fertilizing